The team advises companies and their shareholders and partners in business structuring, as well as in Administrative Law issues that are strategic to entrepreneurs.
We believe the law is an instrument to improve business decisions, minimize risks and advance the conditions for reaching the desired results by organizations.
- Improvement of business decisions
- Drafting of contracts and/or contractual clauses
- Structuring of the company and/or capital of the company
- Legal planning of costs, expenses, investments and revenues
- Advice on labor, tax, regulatory legislation
Corporate Administrative Law
- Structuring business models for contracting with the Public Administration
- Advice to State companies that operate in different sectors of the economy
- Representation in proceedings associated with regulatory, administrative and contractual issues
- Advice on contracts of permission, assignment and use, provision of services, supply among others
- Risk analysis
- Prognosis of duration and likely outcomes of lawsuits
- Identification, representation and/or monitoring of cases that are relevant to companies’ business decisions