The firm extensively advises companies and their partners or members from business structuring, including the preparation of organizational documents, to the performance of complex transactions.
Within the advisory scope, the law firm aims to improve business decisions by mitigating risks and improving the results desired by organizations.
Within the litigation area, it works to defend the rights and interests of companies in disputes of various natures, including corporate, contractual, indemnity, labor, tax, and regulatory claims.
In addition to the judicial system, Torreão Braz Advogados also has expertise in mediation and arbitration procedures.
The firm also advises clients on their investments, through the analysis of receivables for the acquisition or assignment of registered warrants or government IOUs (Court ordered debt securities known as Brazilian “precatórios”) and other judicial assets.
- Legal advice in negotiations.
- Corporate finances and capital structuring.
- Drafting of typical and atypical contracts and agreements.
- Corporate, labor, tax, and regulatory consultancy.
- Structuring business models for administrative contracts.
- Service to state-owned companies in various sectors of the economy.
- Representation in administrative procedures within regulatory agencies.
- Drafting and reviewing concession, permission, assignments, service provision, and supply agreements, among others.
- Filing and monitoring lawsuits related to corporate contracts, indemnity, labor, tax, and regulatory claims.
- Risk analysis and monitoring of strategic claims before the Higher Courts.
- Filing claims, opinions, and analysis related to bankruptcy cases (Chapter 7) and court-supervised reorganization of assets (Chapter 11).
- Representation in mediation and arbitration procedures.
- Analysis of receivables for the acquisition or assignment of registered warrants or government IOUs (Court ordered debt securities known as Brazilian “precatórios”) and other judicial assets.