The firm serves both individuals and companies regarding all interfaces and relationships with the Government, in the litigation and advisory spheres, in addition to having recognized expertise in dispute resolution methods for resolving conflicts when dealing with the Federal Government.
This area focuses initially on the defense of the rights and interests of civil servants (whether federal, state, district or municipal), and covers the different segments of concentration of administrative law, including subjects such as civil liability of the State, bidding, administrative contracts, misconduct in public office, public goods, state interventions in ownership, and Government control.
- Class and individual actions, in their cognizance and enforcement phases.
- Full legal services for trade associations and unions.
- Dispute resolution in matters related to the government and public administration.
- Notes and legal opinions on the constitutionality, legality, and applicability of laws and normative acts, including those in the legislative phase.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents (contracts, agreements, statutes, articles of association, union-related acts, requests, applications, official letters, reports, terms, declarations, etc.).
- Individual and collective writs of mandamus.
- Actions regarding concentrated control of constitutionality, including Direct Action for the Declaration of Unconstitutionality (ADI), Direct Action for the Declaration of Unconstitutionality due to Omission (ADO), and Action Against the Violation of a Constitutional Fundamental Right (ADPF).
- Interventions as amicus curiae.
- Constitutional claims.
- Public-interest civil actions.
- Citizen suits.
- Provisional remedy and interlocutory relief (injunctions).
- Appeals to the Superior Court of Justice and to the Federal Supreme Court.
- Representation in administrative proceedings before the Prosecution Offices, the Office of the Federal Controller General (CGU), the Federal Accounting Court (TCU), the Office of the General Counsel for the Federal Government (AGU), etc.