The firm has a specialized area that comprises consultancy and legal advice on demands related to Data Protection and Privacy Governance, especially regarding risk analysis of situations involving the processing of personal data.
It also covers the lawyering of administrative and judicial claims on issues related to personal data safety.
- Drafting impact reports on the General Data Protection Law (LGPD) and other laws containing provisions on privacy and data protection, to clarify the regulatory risks in the various business models.
- Analysis and issuance of opinions on the bills in progress before the Legislative Houses, to evaluate the scope of the legislative texts for several players and, in particular, economic agents.
- Drafting consultations and opinions on possible gaps or the effective application of the Federal Act n. 13,709/2018 before the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD).
- Litigation in judicial and administrative claims associated with the protection of privacy and the treatment of personal data, including demands processed within the ANPD.
- Legal advisory for ongoing projects to comply with the General Data Protection Law, including drafting opinions and technical notes.