The firm has an area specialized in labor matters, which includes comprehensive advisory in both the consultation and litigation areas, focusing on the development of quick solutions and techniques as a resource for strategic business decisions.
The team works preventively to reduce labor contingencies and liabilities, as well represent its clients in lawsuits based on theses and precedents that are constantly updated.
- Business labor advisory.
- Labor-related compliance.
- Labor-related due diligence.
- Comprehensive expertise in trade union law (establishment and registration of entities, advice in meetings, representation conflicts, etc.).
- Labor law counseling and staff training.
- Evaluation of labor liabilities.
- Issuance of opinions.
- Drafting of employment contracts, job and salary plans, internal policies, and other documents inherent in labor relationships.
- Work in collective bargaining and negotiations.
- Litigation work within Labor Courts, Regional Labor Courts, the Superior Labor Court, and the Federal Supreme Court.
- Work with the Public Ministry of Labor.
- Preliminary defense in regards to notices of labor violation.